lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From <t...@pisoftware.com>
Subject Re: AW: Performance with 5 Millions indexed items
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2002 09:09:20 GMT
We used the standard demo supplied with lucene.  Check out the
lucene-demos-1.2.war source for fields and indexing classes.
MergeFactor=10.
Dual CPU 1.2MGhz running Linux with jdk1.4

Performed boolean searches, phrases, wildcards and word proximity.

Can you send a fragment of your indexing and searching source?