lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From mar...@team-konzept.de
Subject again: cant compile lucene
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2002 22:47:11 GMT
Dear Lucene Experts

the question at the end of this message did not yield any results so far. I am
really confused as to what i might be doing wrong here.
It would be helpful for me, if someone could send me their versions of the
classes in question, ie.
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.Token
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.StandardTokenizer
org.apache.lucene.analysis.standard.ParseException

Alternatively, i would be happy about any reply to my original posting, which
starts below.

thanks, markus