lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "f.b." <goffr...@almirena.com>
Subject JavaCC + Compile Problems
Date Sun, 08 Sep 2002 08:39:51 GMT
Hi All,
I just downloaded a copy of lucene src and tried to do a build.
The build process failed with a message stating that I needed to
download JavaCC, from WebGain ... I tried that, but have found
that WebGain is now a defunct company, and their download page
(along with many others) is no longer working. Does Lucene rely
on JavaCC, and if so where can we get a copy? If WebGain is no
longer in business, I think the message from the Lucene build.xml
file should be changed. In any case, what should I do? I can't
compile Lucene, can anyone else?, how?
Thanks
Goffredo