lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Sid_Rais...@VWR.COM
Subject Re: Filtering
Date Fri, 30 Aug 2002 14:25:09 GMT

Happy friday everyone:

In the  index there are serveral files.

Via filtering I want to restrict access to some of these documents for
non-priviledged regular users (majority of the searches are performed by
regular non-priviledged users). When a priviledged user logs on he should
have access to all documents.

I hope this answers your question. All ideas will be appreciated.

Thanks

Sid

                    Peter Carlson

                    <carlson@bookandh       To:     "Lucene Users List" <lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org>

                    ammer.com>              cc:

                                            Subject:     Re: Filtering

                    08/29/02 12:02 PM

                    Please respond to

                    "Lucene Users

                    List"

What do you wan to the filtering to accomplish?

--Peter

mailto:lucene-user-help@jakarta.apache.org>