lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Hit Navigation in Lucene?
Date Fri, 02 Aug 2002 01:11:27 GMT
This clicking to the next highlighted term is all done in javascript, not by
the backend system.

So if you get permission, you can use their code and look this in with the
Lucene Highlight. I'll bet that the highlighting is being done via
javascript too so you don't need the lucene highlighting code.

Although, the Lucene highlighting code works with wildcards.

--Peter