lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nader Henein" <nader.hen...@bayt.net>
Subject Re: XML indexing in lucene
Date Fri, 23 Aug 2002 11:05:33 GMT
I don't think you can do that, but you should index the
whole document (you'd be amazed how fast it is) I
imagine you're documents are large and that's why you
want to partially index but I would try the whole thing
first, how large are your docments and how often do you
invision updating the index

Nader Henein

On Wed, 21 August 2002, "jamin rubio" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I 'm a newbie to lucene, and i have a question . Is
> that possible that
> Lucene just indexed a modified field in a index
> without re-indexing all the
> document ? Can Lucene do Partial Indexing ?
>
> Cheers
>

> --
> For additional commands, e-mail:
> &lt;mailto:lucene-user-help@jakarta.apache.org&gt;

The information contained above is proprietary to BAYT.COM
and confidential.