lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From karen bran <kgbluc...@yahoo.com>
Subject summary text for indexed jsp files -- modify the HTMLParser.jj
Date Mon, 12 Aug 2002 20:28:03 GMT

Hello,

I modified the IndexHTML.java and let the jsp files be indexed, but the source code of the
jsp tags such as <%@page import....... shows up in the result summary.

I checked this mailing list messages, someone suggested to modify the HTMLParser.jj file to
make the jsp tag text as the 3rd comment. Since I am not familiar with the Javacc grammar,
I don't know how to hack the HTMLParser.jj and insert in the 3rd comment tag for the jsp tag.

here is the 2 existing comment tags in the HTMLParser.jj,  can someone help me to figure out
how to add the 3rd one ???

Thanks a lot.

<WithinComment1> TOKEN :
{