lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From karimi hadi <karimi_h...@yahoo.com>
Subject I Have a Question about Indexing ?
Date Sat, 03 Aug 2002 12:24:30 GMT
Hi Every body !

i'm working with Lucene & LARM Crawler for about 3
weeks ; so i'm a beginner ! and have a lot of question
that some of them have answered in Mailing list
Archive;but for some of them (most important of them )
i have'nt find any clear answer yet !

i ask my Questions in each email and i hope with the
help of you (All of you) i could make a clear
Documentation for lucene for feauture uses of
beginners!

Question 1.)
 i want to indexing some sites with lucene in one
Directory (i want to indexing All the web in one Place
! ) i know it's possible , but i have not a clear idea
about it !
 Is Indexwriter Should be open for ever ? or After
Indexing in some directory , it is possible to Adding
a new index to them and so on ...?

Best Regards.
Hadi .