lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Minh Kama Yie" <m...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Case sensitivity searching.
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2002 07:27:49 GMT
Hi all,

I'm rather new to lucene so forgive me if the question has been asked:

How do I do case sensitive searches using the StandardAnalyzer to index and search?

Any help or pointers for the right direciton would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Minh Kama Yie

This message is intended only for the named recipient.
If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that
disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action
in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited.