lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Decker" <dec...@robdecker.com>
Subject RE: is this possible in a query?
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2002 06:43:21 GMT
Thanks. The analyzer is actually my own code, so I don't mind rewriting
it.

This was just a matter of not seeing all of the possibilities when doing
the initial coding... No big deal, except that for one of our customers
reindexing takes 5+ hours... Luckily they only use it during business
hours. :-)

thanks,
rob

http://www.robdecker.com/