lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "a person" <a.per...@eudoramail.com>
Subject RE: exception with parse & quote
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 17:13:44 GMT

I thought of that, but if that is the case I would like to just use analyzer.tokenStream directly
and get the finished query strings BUT then I don't get an oportunity to create a QUERY object
as I believe that only comes from QueryParser, which I wouldn't need because I have already
analyzed...what am I missing?