lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: SearchBean Persistence
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 14:23:53 GMT
Hi Ilya,

I was looking at my local directory sorry about that.

I am just going to attach what I have since it has a dependency on a
property file which I haven't create yet.

This is a servlet which you will have to have your JSP/Servlet engine load
at startup.

Put the code in your web.xml class for your local app.

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>Lucene Index Loader</servlet-name>
   <servlet-class>org.apache.lucene.servlet.IndexLoader.java</servlet-class>
        <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
    </servlet>

I hope this helps.

--Peter