lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Can't find file luceneweb.war
Date Thu, 18 Jul 2002 18:38:59 GMT
There are no WARs in Lucene distribution.
That is something that you have to build yourself using Ant.
Try running 'ant wardemo', that sounds like something that will build
you a demo WAR.  If you don't know what I'm talking about look re-read
the guide and look up information about Ant build tool.

Otis