lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Searching all words by default
Date Fri, 05 Jul 2002 15:40:03 GMT
I assume you are talking about using QueryParser.
One person has already contributed some code, and as soon as I get a
new version of the patch I will apply it, and you will be able to
download a nightly build that has this functionality.

If you want to modify things yourself, QueryParser.jj is the file that
would need to be modified.

Otis