lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Terry Steichen" <te...@net-frame.com>
Subject SearchBean Persistence
Date Wed, 03 Jul 2002 14:22:22 GMT
I'm using Peter's SearchBean code to sort search results.  It works fine, but it creates the
sorting field array from scratch with every invocation (which takes on the order of a second
or so to complete - each search itself takes about one tenth of that or less).  While I can
conduct several searches in the same module, I can't figure out how to persist the sorting
field array between invocations of the search module.

Any advice on how to do this would be much appreciated.

Regards,

Terry