lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Nader S. Henein" <>
Subject RE: Indexing Problem
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 09:30:41 GMT
attach some code or else all you'll get is speculation .. but I imagine it
something to do with your methid as I have indexed 40MB files

-----Original Message-----
From: none none []
Sent: Thursday, June 13, 2002 7:10 AM
To: Lucene Users List
Subject: Indexing Problem

i have a big problem, i don't know if it is a BUG or my fault.
The problem is that indexing document bigger than 50/60 KB does
an error, they are not properly indexed.
In other words i tried to add a document of 100K and one of 1 MB,
in both files i add near the end a word "korfut", my nickname, and
when i run the search i don't get any results.
I get no errors when indexing.
My document class is almost the same as the default
Can someone tell me what's going on?
Can someone do the same test i did just to make sure?

thank you.

WIN a first class trip to Hawaii.  Live like the King of Rock and Roll
on the big Island. Enter Now!

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>