lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Dario Novakovic" <>
Subject lucene and java naming conventions
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 18:06:33 GMT
i noticed that some method names in lucene start with upercase, and it is
realy confusing for me because i allways think it is some inner classes.
java naming convention suggest that method names starts with lowercase and
lucene is my first source code expirience that oposes naming conventions.
i don't want to teach developers how to code, i  just want to ask is there
any reasons for that and to suggest them to consider changes to source code
to comply with conventions.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message