lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "none none" <kor...@lycos.com>
Date Thu, 13 Jun 2002 03:10:21 GMT
 hi,
i have a big problem, i don't know if it is a BUG or my fault.
The problem is that indexing document bigger than 50/60 KB does
an error, they are not properly indexed.
In other words i tried to add a document of 100K and one of 1 MB,
in both files i add near the end a word "korfut", my nickname, and
when i run the search i don't get any results.
I get no errors when indexing.
My document class is almost the same as the default FileDocument.java.
Can someone tell me what's going on?
Can someone do the same test i did just to make sure?

thank you.