lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Finding number of occurrences of a word in a document.
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 14:39:43 GMT
Ajit,
This question should be asked to the Lucene user list. I am also posting
this email to the user list in case there are any follow-up questions or
other people have other suggestions.

Lucene does not return the number of occurrences for a word in a Hit, but
you can get this information using the TermDocs interface (see the javadoc).
I have never used this interface, but it looks like it will do the job.

--Peter