lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: multiple clients?
Date Mon, 17 Jun 2002 03:03:11 GMT
I thought of using that, too, when faced with your issue.
I contacted the author with the same questions that you have, and the
answers were not encouraging.  Try using my first name and SQLDirectory
as keywords for the list archive search and you may be able find
another message from me with more details about the author's response.

Otis