lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: lucen compared to other open source solutions
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2002 23:22:17 GMT
I haven't used Swish-e, but I remember looking at it years ago, and
from what I remember it wasn't nowhere nearly as scalable as Lucene,
and it did not support various types of queries that Lucene supports.
Maybe things have changed since then.
You can look at http://www.searchtools.com/ for some additional
information.

Otis