lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From James Rozee <>
Subject 3 Times Isn't a Charm for me and Lucene
Date Thu, 02 May 2002 20:10:22 GMT
I've just recently recoded my entire website and search engine to use
Tomcat 4.0.3, Velocity, MySQL and Lucene 1.2-rc4.  I have been using MySQL
and servlets for a few years now.  However, I only recently started using
Lucene.  I've built a Lucene index from my document collection and now I
need to be able to search it from a servlet.

My first attempt to do this causes Tomcat to return a page that is empty.
Can anyone give me some advice on how to track down my problem?  My
hardware is an SS1000E with 5 SM81s and 1.2GB RAM.  Thanks.

The Game Development Search Engine
and DQuest E-zine

A Member of the Future Games Network

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>