lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Decker" <dec...@robdecker.com>
Subject Re: How to get number of indexed documents non-programatically?
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 20:36:29 GMT
I've been looking around in the files but don't see anything obvious. It's
really no big deal - I was doing a big index of a couple thousand
documents and wanted to see how far I was, but didn't put anything in my
code to give me that sort of information.

It was running remotely on a unix box, so I was hoping I could find
something in the index files.

I'll eventually just add something to my code to give me an update as it

thanks,
rob

http://www.robdecker.com/
http://www.planetside.com/