lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "none none" <kor...@lycos.com>
Subject Re: Need Help on Lucene - How to index specific folder using demofil es
Date Wed, 08 May 2002 20:11:36 GMT
HI,
you don't have to modify nothing, just make sure what you write at the prompt, i do like:
java -cp lucene.jar;lucene_demo.jar com.korfut.search.index.IndexHTML -create -index C:\lucene_index
C:\apps\se

-create -> create a new index, i exists will delete it

-index C:\lucene_index -> path to the index folder : mine is C:\lucene_index (tomcat should
have access to this folder if you want run the search.

C:\apps\se -> the path i want index, this will index all the html,txt files ,subfolder
included.

bye.