lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: Indexing multiple equiv fieldnames (revisited)
Date Wed, 22 May 2002 14:46:42 GMT

You should have any significant performance change.

In order to do this, use xalan and get a NodeIterator based on a given
xpath. I think there is an example of this on the xalan site
(xml.apache.org). I use this same technique to create mulitple physical
documents from and xml file that has many top level elements.

--Peter