lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Peter Carlson <carl...@bookandhammer.com>
Subject Re: indexing PDF files
Date Wed, 01 May 2002 13:50:22 GMT
I don't know what they have to offer, but I think adobe has something.

Here is something I just found on the topic from Abobe's site.

How can I license Acrobat Viewer to distribute with my own products or to
use in my custom Java development? How much will it cost to license?
Adobe Acrobat Viewer can be licensed for free. Refer to the End User License
Agreement for more information.

This is just viewer, but you can search for words in the reader product (I
don't know what viewer is).

--Peter