lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Gutierrez <jaco...@computer.org>
Subject Ayuda con los archivos StandardTokenizer.java y Token.java
Date Tue, 21 May 2002 15:59:28 GMT
Hello...

a long time ago I send a message asking why the atributes of the Token
class were diferent from the ones used in the StandardTokenizer class.
Well... I tried to compile de whole package using Ant but I couldn't make
it work.
Please... I would appreciate if someboyd could send to my e-mail address
these two files (StandardTokenizer.java and Token.java).
Even better... if they could send the ".java" files of the whole package, I
dont want the ".jj" files.

I'll appreciate your help.

                                                                         Jacob

pd.- My e-mail address is:   jacob.g@computer.org