lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From cutt...@lucene.com
Subject RE: QueryParser question - case-sensitivity
Date Thu, 09 May 2002 17:05:56 GMT
Define an Analyzer that does not lowercase the id field, e.g., something
like:

  public class MyAnalyzer extends Analyzer {
    private Analyzer standard = new StandardAnalyzer();
    public TokenStream tokenStream(String field, final Reader reader) {
      if ("id".equals(field)) {
        return new WhitespaceTokenizer(reader);
      } else {
        return standard.tokenStream(field, reader);
      }
    }
  }

Then pass this into QueryParser.