lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: 3 Times Isn't a Charm for me and Lucene
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 13:02:56 GMT
Looks like a pure Velocity issue (or probably some bad logic in the
coded that uses it).  You may also want to do things I suggested in the
original message before sending a message to Velocity list.

Otis

--- James Rozee <root@gdse.com> wrote:
> Thanks for responding.  I wrote my message in panic mode so I left
> out
> some vital information.  The servlet works for three queries and then
> causes Tomcat to produce this error in its log file:
>
> 2002-05-03 09:35:08 org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.gdse.search: init
> 2002-05-03 09:47:47 org.apache.catalina.INVOKER.gdse.search:
> /servlet/gdse.search: org.apache.velocity.exception.ResourceNotF
> oundException: Unable to find resource 'templates/gdse/main.vm'
> 2002-05-03 09:47:50 WebappLoader[] Error tracking modifications
> java.lang.NullPointerException
>         at java.util.Arrays.sort(Arrays.java:1073)
>         at

org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext.list(FileDirContext.java:895)
>         at

org.apache.naming.resources.FileDirContext.listBindings(FileDirContext.java:354)
>         at

org.apache.naming.resources.ProxyDirContext.listBindings(ProxyDirContext.java:479)
>         at

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.modified(WebappClassLoader.java:798)