lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Victor Hadianto <vict...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Re: Number of occurence from word query.
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 08:29:07 GMT
> Is there a way to found out the number of times a word is found in the
> query? For example if I search for: Java Programmers

I've looked at the code and need a bit of help. I've traced the code up to
SegmentTermDocs.seek(Term).

If I'm not mistaken is this where my "search" logic is executed? But I'm lost
straight away after that onn in the TermInfosReader.get(). I have a feeling
that I have overlooked the place where the actual searching is done. Or
perhaps i'm just totally off the way here :D

any hints?

Ta,

--
Victor