lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Victor Hadianto <vict...@nuix.com.au>
Subject Number of occurence from word query.
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 04:05:29 GMT

Hi all,

Is there a way to found out the number of times a word is found in the query?
For example if I search for: Java Programmers

Not only I want to retrieve the list of documents that matches, I also
wanted, within that search result, the count of Java and Programmers.

Is it possible to do this with Lucene? Or do I have do a bit of changes in
the code. If this so could someone kindly point me to the area? Currently I'm
still reading source code to further understand how it works.

Cheers,

--
Victor