lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Victor Hadianto <>
Subject Number of occurence from word query.
Date Fri, 03 May 2002 04:05:29 GMT

Hi all,

Is there a way to found out the number of times a word is found in the query?
For example if I search for: Java Programmers

Not only I want to retrieve the list of documents that matches, I also
wanted, within that search result, the count of Java and Programmers.

Is it possible to do this with Lucene? Or do I have do a bit of changes in
the code. If this so could someone kindly point me to the area? Currently I'm
still reading source code to further understand how it works.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message