lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Joshua O'Madadhain <jmad...@ics.uci.edu>
Subject RE: Case Sensitivity
Date Wed, 03 Apr 2002 19:40:09 GMT
Alan, Aruna:

The built-in solution is to use LowerCaseFilter in your Analyzer.  (The
SimpleAnalyzer, StopAnalyzer, and StandardAnalyzer classes already do
this; see the Lucene API docs to see which filters each uses.)  The FAQ
includes an example implementation of an Analyzer if you want to build
your own.

Joshua

    Joshua Madden: Information Scientist, Musician, Philosopher-At-Tall
 It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for--Bill Watterson