lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Robert A. Decker" <dec...@robdecker.com>
Subject Re: Cannot compile Lucene
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:57:49 GMT
I got it working under Project Builder. You just have to fix up the
exceptions yourself. Also, you'll get some warnings (121 warnings to be
exact) during the linking stage stating that an Integer Constant is too
large - just ignore these - they're wrong.

thanks,
rob

http://www.robdecker.com/
http://www.planetside.com/