lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <...@digimem.net>
Subject Re: rc4 and FileNotFoundException: an update
Date Fri, 26 Apr 2002 20:05:48 GMT
Have you posted code that demonstrates this problem?
If so I missed it.  If you send, to this list, the
shortest program you can come up with that demonstrates
the problem there is a fair chance that someone may
spot something.  I, and many others, use that release
of Lucene to index far more than 16 objects so I think
that at this stage the assumption has to be that the
problem lies with your code.

--
Ian.
ian@digimem.net