lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Gutierrez <jaco...@computer.org>
Subject Error with StandardTokenizer.java and Token.java
Date Thu, 25 Apr 2002 14:51:15 GMT
Hi there...

Using the latest version of "StandardTokenizer.jj" (revision 1.2) and
JavaCC (ver 2.1) I get 7 java files, among them StandardTokenizer.java and
Token.java

The Token Class has this atributes

public final class Token {
String termText; // the text of the term
int startOffset; // start in source text
int endOffset; // end in source text
String type = "word"; // lexical type
}

And the StandardTokenizer in it's next() function has this code:

new org.apache.lucene.analysis.Token(token.image,
token.beginColumn,token.endColumn,
tokenImage[token.kind]);

Where the variable Token should have these attributes:
image,
beginColumn,
endColumn,
kind.

Giving an error of Variable not found.
Why is this error happening?? Do I have to manually modify the file created
by JavaCC???

Also....
To compile the code I have I am using JBuilder 6, so I will not get any
error that ANT could show.

Any suggestions why this discrepancy in variables between Token.java an
StandardTokenizer.java happens??

                                                                         Jacob

Jacob GutiƩrrez R.
Cochabamba - Bolivia