lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ian Lea <...@digimem.net>
Subject Re: FileNotFoundException: code example
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2002 10:13:57 GMT
Hello

I can't spot anything but I'm definitely not the
world's greatest Lucene expert and maybe someone
else will.  Perhaps the stack trace will help
too.  Failing that, and if you still can't come
up with a complete self-contained test case to
show the problem, I would add some logging to the
code to get more idea of which Lucene methods are
actually being called, when, in what sequence.
That sort of logging sometimes shows that methods
are not being called in the expected order, or perhaps
not at all!

--
Ian.

Searchable personal storage and archiving from http://www.digimem.net/