lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David Black <bl...@apple.com>
Subject Re: Cannot compile Lucene
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 18:44:00 GMT
I'm writing a WebObjects application with Lucene and ProjectBuilder and
had to compile the Lucene project via ant and include the jar in my
project resources.  Ideally, I would like to create a Framework with the
Lucene source and I haven't figured out how to get the javacc part to
work....I think it's just a hack to the build scripts in the targets
section.  I will be curious to see how this is accomplished and will do
some research on this topic.

David