lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Marco Ferrante <ferra...@unige.it>
Subject Re: Italian web sites
Date Wed, 24 Apr 2002 10:08:40 GMT
What does it mean? "Italian website" can be:
  - site that use italian language
  - site owned by an italian organization
  - site hosted in a italian geographical site
Every definition has a different solution.

Date sent:      	Wed, 24 Apr 2002 11:02:32 +0200
From:           	"lucene@libero.it" <lucene@libero.it>
Subject:        	Italian web sites
To:             	lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org
Send reply to:  	Lucene Users List <lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org>

> Hi all,
>
> I'm using Jobo for spidering web sites and lucene for indexing. The
> problem is that I'd like spidering only Italian web sites.
> How can I see discover the country of a web site?
>
> Dou you know some method that tou can suggest me?
>
> Thanks
>

> Laura

Marco Ferrante (ferrante@unige.it)
CSITA (Centro Servizi Informatici e Telematici d'Ateneo)
Università degli Studi di Genova - Italy
Via Brigata Salerno, ponte - 16147 Genova
tel (+39) 0103532621 (interno tel. 2621)