lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Adam Ratcliffe <a...@prema.co.nz>
Subject Re: JavaCC, ant
Date Mon, 15 Apr 2002 18:38:04 GMT
Hi Cristoph !

I successfully built lucene 1.2-rc4 from source this week. I'm wondering have
you installed JavaCC?

After downloading the JavaCC2_1.zip, unzip it and run the JavaCC2_1.class
classfile that will have been unpacked. This runs the JavaCC installer.

I installed into /usr/local so my top-level JavaCC directory is
/usr/local/javacc2.1.

My build.properties file looks like this:

# Home directory of JavaCC
javacc.home = /usr/local/javacc2.1
javacc.zip.dir = ${javacc.home}/bin/lib
javacc.zip = ${javacc.zip.dir}/JavaCC.zip

You may also want to try running the examples provided with both Ant and
JavaCC to verify that these tools have been installed successfully.

Cheers,
Adam