lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Joshua O'Madadhain <jmad...@ics.uci.edu>
Subject Re: Relevance Feedback
Date Fri, 29 Mar 2002 22:21:50 GMT
Peter:

Not as yet.  The research is still ongoing, and I'm not yet convinced of
its efficacy as yet.  However, once I've at least got the code into
something like a beta status (and properly commented and restructured
it) I'd be happy to contribute it.

Thanks for asking.

Joshua

    Joshua Madden: Information Scientist, Musician, Philosopher-At-Tall
 It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for--Bill Watterson