lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Joshua O'Madadhain <jmad...@ics.uci.edu>
Subject Re: What type of indexer is Lucene? Question reworded.
Date Thu, 07 Mar 2002 19:16:21 GMT
Melissa:

These questions are answered in the Lucene FAQ, which is located at

http://www.lucene.com/cgi-bin/faq/faqmanager.cgi

However, if I correctly understand your fundamental question, my
understanding is that Lucene basically uses the vector model of IR.

Joshua

    Joshua Madden: Information Scientist, Musician, Philosopher-At-Tall
 It's that moment of dawning comprehension that I live for--Bill Watterson