lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Joe Hajek <Joe.Ha...@blackbox.net>
Subject Re: Field.Text arguments
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 23:18:24 GMT
Hi,

thats interesting. if you do a Field.Text(String name, Reader value) it should be indexed
but not stored. strange i had no problems, but i didnt use a stringreader, just file readers.

try to do create your customized field, passing a string that is not stored. i dont remember
the documentation exactly, but this should be possible passing the right parameters to the
field constructor.

regards joe

"Robert A. Decker" <decker@robdecker.com> writes on
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 00:22:36 +0100 (MET):