lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Otis Gospodnetic <otis_gospodne...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Multiple field searching
Date Thu, 21 Mar 2002 06:13:07 GMT
Kelvin,

Right now I can't imagine a situation where one would need to pass
multiple query strings in.  I certainly don't need it anywhere where I
use Lucene, at least not yet.  So I'd say hold off with that addition
unless people say they really need it.  Couldn't one always just call
the parse method multiple times with a different query string each
time, and then combine returned Query instances?

Otis