lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From lucene-user-h...@jakarta.apache.org
Subject ezmlm warning
Date Wed, 27 Mar 2002 08:49:16 GMT
lucene-user@jakarta.apache.org mailing list.

at lucene-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org.

Messages to you from the lucene-user mailing list seem to
message I received.

I will remove your address from the lucene-user mailing list,
without further notice.

I've kept a list of which messages from the lucene-user mailing list have
bounced from your address.

To get message 12345 from the archive, send an empty message to:
   <lucene-user-get.12345@jakarta.apache.org>

Here are the message numbers:

   1140
   1138