lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From John David Garza <jm...@cornell.edu>
Subject Re: Lucene Build Instructions
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2002 15:29:05 GMT
I agree...

I also installed 1.2-rc3 from source recently (new computer).  And ran
into the same problems.

One other suggestion I might add is adding a default task to the build.xml
that prints your options.

For example, in the source distribution for log4j, when doing

$ ant

in the dir where the build.xml file is located, you get a general usage
message showing all the available tasks and a short description of each.

John David Garza
jmg19@cornell.edu