lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Bizu de Anúncio <>
Subject RES: My own steammer (brazilian)
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2002 00:20:49 GMT
	I know this has nothing to do with this list, but please give some help!

	I downloaded ANT and installed it setting the classpath with all its jar
files. Then I tried to compile lucene using the suggested command:

	and I got the following message:

-=-=-=-=D:\Java\lucene-1.2-rc2>..\jakarta-ant-1.4.1\bin\ant compile
Buildfile: build.xml

D:\Java\lucene-1.2-rc2\build.xml:92: Could not create task of type: javacc.
on solutions are to use taskdef to declare your task, or, if this is an
 task, to put the optional.jar in the lib directory of your ant installation

Total time: 2 seconds

	I'm absolutelly ignorant about ANT. What is missing ? Am I too far from the
solution (if so, i promisse to study more) ? Where can I find the
'optional.jar' file ? Please, can someone give me some clue ?