lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Calvo" <dca...@ig.com.br>
Subject RE: Boolean AND query
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2002 03:49:57 GMT
Hi,

A few days ago some people discussed query semantics in a thread with the subject "Lucene
Query Structure" in the developers list.
As I understand, this is not a bug but a feature (someone please correct me if I'm wrong).
I suggest you to take a look at this
thread (in the archives). I think you'll find some answers that

Regards,

--Daniel