lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daniel Calvo" <dca...@ig.com.br>
Subject RE: Lucene beginner
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 18:53:14 GMT
Hi Saima,

To run the demo, you have to have lucene-demos-1.2-rc3.jar and lucene-1.2-rc3.jar in your
context classpath. If you're using Tomcat,
you can either have a directory under your application WEB-INF named lib with the jars or
put them under Tomcat's common/lib (the
former option is prefered, since probably other applications don't need access to these jars).

Don't forget to configure the demo file configuration.jsp, so that indexLocation points to
the place you've created your index.

--Daniel