lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Aruna Raghavan <Aru...@opin.com>
Subject RC3 release
Date Thu, 14 Feb 2002 17:00:52 GMT
Hi,
I have been using an older release from back when lucene was not under
jakarta. I just tried the released RC3 version of apache.lucene libs, I was
getting errors while indexing documents. Usually, there is a write.lock file
left in the index dir. I did see some e-mails on a related subject, (RE:
problems with last patch  (obtain write.lock while deleting d ocuments))
I think Doug has fixed this on Feb 11th. I am at a point in my development
of a search engine using lucene that I need to put the new apache.lucene
libs in. Are there any release notes on rc3? Also, how soon the writelock
fix be released officially?
Thanks!