lucene-java-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Search all words of a query
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2002 15:16:13 GMT

Right now you must either use the form foo AND bar or +foo +bar
to accomplish what you want to do before you send the query to the

Another alternative is to parse the query yourself and then create the
queries using the BooleanQuery with the required flag set. This is
somewhat difficult if you want to keep all the current QueryParser
One last option is to copy the current QueryParser and modify it to meet
your needs.

Hope this helps.